Bo’s Coffee, our favorite bean hub, is running a promo beginning this week of December until the 31st of January next year. Collect 14 stickers and you’ll get a Limited Edition Coffee Book which features a colorful history of coffee, artworks and more. This 2013 planner is a perfect holiday gift for your loved one.
Here are the mechanics:
- Every purchase of any food or beverage worth P200 from today until January 31, 2013 will entitle the customer to a Coffee Card and one sticker.
- Customers must collect 14 stickers to redeem the Coffee Book 2013 for free.
- Stickers can be acquired if the qualified purchase is made at any Bo’s Coffee outlets nationwide.
- Customers must present the Coffee Card when any qualified purchase is made at any Bo’s Coffee outlets nationwide.
- Valid stickers are signed by Team Leader on Duty with the date of purchase, transaction number, total amount purchased.
- Customers can redeem stickers for dine in, take out & merchandise purchases. Bulk transactions or reservations are entitled to a maximum of 3 stickers only.
- Customer can redeem the Coffee Book until March 31, 2013.
- Stickers will be given right after each valid transaction is made.
- Customer must complete the 14 stickers to redeem the Coffee Book.
- Customer may combine a maximum of 2 Coffee Cards with a total of 14 stickers when combined to redeem the Coffee Book.
- A Coffee Card with 14 stickers completed must be surrendered to the cashier to redeem the Coffee Book.
- A stolen or lost Coffee Card may be replaced with a new one but the stickers earned cannot be replaced.
- The promo is not valid in conjunction with other promos or discounts.
- Bo’s Coffee reserves the right to refuse the redemption of the Coffee Book if the customer is found tampering with the stickers to reach the required number of stickers to claim the Coffee Book.
- Employees of all participating outlets, including relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Coffee Book promotion.
(Per DTI-NCR Permit # 7387 Series of 2012)
Original blog post from Bo’s Coffee